CARING FOR YOUR PEARLS
Pearls are the only gem produced by a living organism. Coveted and treasured for centuries. With proper care, the natural beauty of pearls can be enjoyed for generations.
Please consider the following advice when caring for pearls:
- Some chemicals may harm pearls. Wait until after applying makeup, perfume and hair products before putting on pearl jewellery.
- Wipe pearl jewellery with a pearl chamois or soft cloth before putting it away.
- Store pearl jewellery wrapped in a soft cloth to protect it from rubbing against harder gems or abrasive objects.
- Occasionally clean your pearls gently with a cloth dipped in alcohol diluted with warm water or in mild soapy water. Rinse the cloth in fresh water and wipe pearls clean. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Strands will require restringing from time to time, depending on how often they are worn. It is advisable to seek guidance on restringing from your Australian South Sea pearl supplier
If you have any queries, please remember to call us on +61891922414
Caring for your Jewellery
- Remove all jewellery before showering, cleaning, or swimming in chlorinated pools or spas.
- Let jewellery be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off.
- Applying perfumes, make up, hair sprays, etc. can damage the finish of your jewellery.
- All chains are delicate and should be stored lying flat to avoid kinks and always stored separately from each other and other jewellery so not to cause any damage
- All of our chain items are of the highest standard and are imported from Italy and Germany.